How to Install Office 365 on Your PC
Microsoft Office 365 is a subscription service that offers the Office 2019 desktop apps (including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) along with the Office Online web apps. With an Office 365 subscription, Microsoft updates your software regularly. Learn how to purchase and install Office 365.
Install Office 365 for Home
- After you purchase an Office 365 subscription, install Office on your PC.
- Use the computer where you want to install Office.
- Go to the Office 365 portal page and sign in to your Microsoft account.
- Select Install Office.
- On the Office 365 Home web page, select Install Office.
On the Download and install Office 375 Home screen, select Install.
- Depending on the web browser you use, a prompt to Run or Save the downloaded file might appear. Select Run.
- Office gets things ready and then installs the Office apps.
- When the installation finishes, Office may prompt you to enter an email or phone number to receive a download link for the Office mobile apps.
Latest news and updates
- What is a url?
- What is google chrome
- What is safari
- What is opera browser